Hurricane Katrina ties it all together (Civil War)

Knowledge

Re: Hurricane Katrina ties it all together (Civil

Not really, but I dont believe that I can directly affect the future by thought alone (at least not on this sort of scale, local 'random' events maybe), and also the very fact that this story has survived so long leads me to think that there must be something to it. As I have said before I don't really want it to happen, but it would almost validate the time people have spent on this.

Infowars.

See my other posts on the science of information surpassing the science of energy.

RMT

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am definately not a scholar, but I know that Titor talks about this cival war and all, but does he not also talk about how things are not exactly the same in each time line, could it be a different country with the war, say like France, seeing as how they are getting there pretty damn fast, which would more than likely also cancel the Olympics, right? just a question.

Ever74' because said John Titor came back with this information, from a probable similar to a degree off, like timeline, we may have mobised the timeline.

So this might be a set of double reflecting mirrors, where we are all looking at a timeline, that is looking like a timeline, that is looking like a timeline.

The entire timeline that we are in, due to contamination, might have skated completely over and not be the same timeline any more.

In otherwords, my good friend Rainman time, could be arguing that all men in this thread, wear wimens white special occasion lace dresses, as this argument having to do with altering the timeline, might be affecting the timeline as much as saying that the civil war should not have happened.

Unless you have a time travel vehicle, or a probe, that has what is known as a timeline localizer indicator, which tells you what timeline this is, we have no idea what timeline this might be now?

Another link (this one is "AMAZINGLY" paralleled with John's "prophecies"):

This is amazingly, strikingly similar to John Titor's prophecies and current events. I will attempt to highlight the parallels.

I tend to be on the opposite side of this. Maybe JT, a hoaxer, read the Nostradamus prophecies and made his story revolve around the likes of that, which wouldn't be a hard thing to do. It also would give him a base for his story, he would just need to elaborate a little.. :yum:

I haven't been here in a long time but I'm not surprised this debate is still going on. I can't understand some of you people, I read threads like this one how different events "prove Titor's story", by stretching and manipulating everything he posted so that current events sound vaguely like the stories he told, then it's "proof". My god, the Hurrican Katrina theory is barely grasping at straws, it's completely baseless, it's not proof of anything.

RMT then comes up with sound scientific logic as to why this makes no sense, and he's flamed. Some of you people want the Titor story to be true so badly that you grasp at anything as proof. When it comes down to it, let's look at Ockham's Razor - the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

What is more likely, John Titor came from the future to find an old model computer and save the world, but stopped by to tell his story on an internet forum so that a select few would know the horrible future, or, someone put together a clever (not overly clever mind you) hoax by telling partial stories that cannot be proven or disproven because of countless loopholes he gave himself.

The real problem that I see is that some of you will still grasp on to your beliefs 15 to 20 years from now, making excuses as to why it hasn't happened yet, but how the signs are still there. It is scary actually, it's like watching the birth of a new extreme fundamentalist religion, people basing arguments on blind faith. I wonder if the guy who started this mess is still reading these threads and laughing.

Is the Titor story true, or do you want it to be true?

Welcome back, Rhudey.

It's nice to know there are still people who think critically "out there". I was beginning to feel quite alone here with the way people are so loose with their "analysis" and unwillingness to adopt a strict scientific approach to this whole scenario. Every so often Darby drops by and lays a few gems on us, and that always gives me a glimmer of hope. :)

You should check out Good_Scientist's new thread on "The Definitive Time Travel Investigation". IMHO this sort of thing is why we are REALLY here, not to endlessly debate Titor's reality. I think we should have a separate JT forum, so those of us who want to work REAL TT science would not have to be bothered with such folks that desperately want the JT story to be true.

RMT

Remember Ray, this Titror affair, might be a nine headed hydra sort of affair.

Saying, example:Rains did not look right as a Klingon, but had the inner nastiness to be one.Creedo stood there like a dumb-fu*k, while his mistress bared needle pointed teeth at him.

Creedo caught the look in Rain's eyes, "Hit her! Hit the bit*h without any due recourse"!

Rains made something fall from the table, which distracted his, so he could get in Creed's way and hit his.

There was no training for this, you just had to think like a Klingon

Here are two links the third not found, which intimates that big oil, had proprietary seatings, on a supposed energy making policy council meeting, at the White House in year 2001.

By law, they should not have had a seat at these proceedings, as this would be termed as oligarchism, or monopoly.

*The original article, which was paraphrased, Big Oil Sat at energy task force table.

Washington Post, Dana Milbank and Justin Blum

http://www.yuricareport.com/PoliticalAnalysis/FraudinWhiteHouse.htm

http://www.whitecloud.com/about_oil.htm

I couldn't agree more RMT and Rhudey. But I don't need scientific evidence to know that the Titor story is BS, it's all just what you believe in and how you believe it. And I believe you can give all the evidence in the world to these guys that Titor is BS, but they will never give up. They will continually twist his words around and try to prove that all of this is going to happen, even though the EVIDENCE suggests otherwise.

You have to look at both sides of this arguement that has been going on for god knows how long. Think about it this way, if the same type of person claiming to travel from the future came onto this board NOW, would any of you believe it? Or do you just believe Titor and no one else just because he was the first of his kind? I really believe that someone like Titor would not even get his story believed in this day and age. We were all gullible back in 2000 when he first posted but now we have learned that it was just all a bunch of BS being thrown at us, at least some of us have and that it is VERY easy to make things up over the internet. And some of us may have not believed Titor from the start, and it looks like those people (RMT) should have been believed in the first place.

Words are easy to manipulate but scientfic evidence is not, which has proved why titor is bs, from his fake pictures to the predictions that NEVER came true. You all just fail to recognize that and just hold on to hope that one day the world will NOT be a better place, and that's something I don't understand...

I never believed it or him, I just didn't get why he would bother trying to warn us.

If it happens, it happens. So let's see if it does, because when it doesn't all 'titorites' or 'titorians' should realise they will have a massively devalued and smaller voice on this board as punishment for all the [censored] that has been said about and because of him. If you are right, well we die anyway. I plan on getting really wasted this new year's eve and 2007 and 2008 and 2009 and so on till bout 2075 (hopefully, if my liver is still around).

GS

haha...we will all celebrate at RMT's Titor is BS party

Heh. Yeah, maybe I should go buy a new webcam, and we should make it a 24-hour virtual party? First thought for a party game:We all drink a shot to the "Titorites" when each world time zone passes into 2006! (Of course, we can't drink water since it would be so scare according to Titor, thus we will drink CH3-CH2-OH instead!)

RMT

Lol...i'd prefer Alabama Slammers :) in a Memphis Tenn. shot glass. Then we can graduate to playing power hour with Disney World shot glasses. I mean, since it's going to be one of the last memories of Disney, we better take shots of beer to that! Ha Ha Ha.

I love being sarcastic!

Only a month and a half away. I can't wait to see what they come up with next to keep his story alive...

Only a month and a half away. I can't wait to see what they come up with next to keep his story alive...

Come on, some people will keep the story alive until 2038.

What amazes me about this whole load of sh!t is that it's gone on for so long, and it would be interesting to find out why.

We all drink a shot to the "Titorites" when each world time zone passes into 2006! (Of course, we can't drink water since it would be so scare according to Titor, thus we will drink CH3-CH2-OH instead!)

I know I will at the party I am going to. Also, I coined the word 'Titorites', which now is for official use by all (Clapping and cheering in the background block out all other noises).

GS

There's always the possibility that the guy who orchestrated the whole scam is one of the people keeping it alive on these boards.

Agreed. Based on his latest lengthy diatribe intended to "validate" Titor's stories, I'd vote for jmpet. However, I'd also think Mop (Raul) has often kept Titor at the top of the forum with selected posts. Of course, his interest is in promoting traffic to the site, so for him Titor is his "ca$h cow". :) RMT

I know I will at the party I am going to. Also, I coined the word 'Titorites', which now is for official use by all (Clapping and cheering in the background block out all other noises).

Actually, I think that a lot of us have used the phrase before. There is no evidence that states that anyone definitely used the phrase first.

Hi Knowledge,

Just to let you guys know, if there are Olympic Games in 2006, I will drop the whole Titor thing and I bet that a lot of other people will.

That's cool. At least you are adhering to the exact words Titor used. I promise not to rub it in (too much) when the games open in Turin.
Also, as I have stated before, I believe that your "Titor is BS" party should be moved to the start of the 2006 Olympic Games.

And I have offered to make it a 2-part shindig. Most of us will be celebrating other things on New Years Day, so it just made a convenient time to lay John Titor to rest.
Once again, John stated that the start of the Civil War would be somewhat hazy.

That is not exactly what he said, but I understand your point. What I would like to point out is that he also made a lot of other very specific predictions about the civil war starting in 2004 (and corrected his earlier 2005 "typo" as per his explanation). And then there were also predictions for civil unrest in the 04 prez election and, as Darby always points out, the Weekly Wacky Waco events. So I don't think it is fair to pick and choose which parts of Titor's story you hang your hopes (or fears) upon. If he had made no predictions about civil unrest or Waco-like events surrounding the advent of civil war, and only made the statments about people not realizing it until later than 2005, then I could more agree with your position. But focusing on his "cover story" (that the civil war was not recognized) while simulatenously excluding the more specific predictions of civil unrest and Waco-like events would be a biased analysis of Titor's words.The whole story, or none of it. All the information, or none of it. As I point out, it is all about information... and what you believe.

RMT

Just thought that he may have been speaking from a wider perspective and not so USA centric.

I thought the things going on in Europe, for example, were interesting - as well as what was happening with Katrina.

Also don't forget the Tsunami in the Indian Ocean and also the earthquake in Kashmir where greater numbers have perished.

• 3 weeks later...

This isn't a reply to fred.

Titor's phrase 'waco like events', is taken too literally, in my opinion. This obviously isn't a 'waco type event', however, it could be compared, at least in some way (taking into account devlopments since the story broke) to Ruby Ridge. I still think a civil war in America is possible (note, this doesn't mean that I think Titor was a time traveler), but I think more needs to happen.

• 1 month later...

Palestinian Civil War - Not US Civil War

Dateline: 27 January 2006... Palestinians exhibit violence towards their own kind as a result of Fatah losing vote to militant Hamas.

I had to resurrect this thread to exhibit how silly the predictions of a US civil war are, by Titor or in response to Hurrican Katrina, when one compares it to things that are going on in other societies, such as what we see by the Palestinians today. Here are some telling quotes from THIS CNN story:

"A mob of up to 2,000 furious Fatah supporters took to the streets Friday, burning cars, firing guns and demanding the resignation of Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas after the militant group Hamas trounced their party in parliamentary elections."

"Waving yellow Fatah flags in the flickering light of bonfires, protesters swarmed around Abbas' home in Gaza City, where they shot in the air and accused him of being a "collaborator" with Israel."

"The crowd moved to nearby Palestinian legislative buildings, where protesters set a van on fire and scaled walls, trying to force their way into the compound. Demonstrators outnumbered uniformed police on the scene. "

"On Friday evening, fresh clashes erupted in Khan Yunis between the two parties' supporters, wounding four, authorities said. "

OK, clearly THESE are the types of things one would expect to read when a civil war is about to break out. Given Titor's prediction of a US civil war in 2004/2005, you would expect to be reading these kinds of things going on in the US right about now. Yet nothing even remotely close to this is happening in the USA.

And one must notice how the Palestinians use violence against their own people in a case like this, much less how groups like Hamas use violence against Israel as a means to try to get their way. Who is the more violent? You don't see this kind of civil unrest in Israeli society, do you? No, the only violence in the Israeli society is imported by the Muslim militant suicide bombers!

RMT