time travel

Edwin Gary Schasteen

Dear Pamela,

Thankyou for the information it was very interesting and I find it a coinsedence that it came just after I had been thinking of gravity and how it appears to be related to maxwells equations. As an electro-magnetic field is spun around a iron rod an electro static field is produced at right angles to the magnetic field. I was considering the affects of centrepital force upon my glass of nestle's quike. As I stirred up the glass I observed the whirlwind affect of the centripetal force caused by the differing velocities at differnt radiuses of the spin. I also couldn't help but notice the causes of the phenomenon as being the amount of mass that is spun and at a higher velocity at greater radiuses. I noticed as well that the forces being greater on the outermost side of the spinning medium was a result of greater velocities where the total of curved velocity is the sum of both linear velocity tangents that intersect at right angles or is it the square of both velocity tangents that intersect at right angles. Anyhow I assumed that the force this force might generate a gravitational static force at righ angles to the spinning field in the same way the a spinning magnetic field produces a static field at right angles. This force may be imaginary for the centrepital force alone was enough to cause most of my milk to cling to the edge of the glass and a funnel to be produced in the center of the glass. I say that the transverse spin of spacetime fields caused by the draining of spacetime into mass may infact cause the warping of spacetime as a result of a threehundred sixty degree acurring within the gravcitational field with the drain being the center of balance of the earth. This spinning of coarse would produce two way gyroscopic spin allowing for the torque created by the spinn and sideways gravity or centeripital force to be counter acted because of the fact that the spinn of the fields accur in both directions. So all we have is gravity. For instance if we were to create two coils around the same area of a bar and the to cause the one coil to produce a clockwise spinning magnetic field and the other around the rod to produce a counterclock wise electromagnetic field we two electrostatic fields would be generated and both traveling in opposite directions through the rod. The result is that these two electrostatic flows counteract each other and therefore remain static. Now if one were to consider the similarities between this and the actions of a top that is spun one may ascertain that as the top spinns in either direction an excess of rotational force is generated and is added to the already existant rotational force in the mass caused by the clockwise-counterclockwise spin of spacetime as it is chanelled through the mass toward the centermass of the earth. The result is a generation of gravito static field at right angles to the spin and that this force is what causes the top to stand on end.For the gravito static force repels against the static gravitational force generated by the curvature of space which acts as enertia. With the curvature of space producing a dimple we have the gravito static field generated by the spinning of the glass of milk traveling toward the center of the glass at the bottom and the gravito static field generated by the curvature of the dimple in our milk with the static field origonating at the center of the glass and flowing to the outermost portion of the glass at the edge which is what causes othe milk in my glass to conscentrate at the edge where the spin velocity and quantity of spin is greatest. What do you think is it plausible?

Edwin Gary Schasteen

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Pamela,

Thankyou for the information it was very interesting and I find it a coinsedence that it came just after I had been thinking of gravity and how it appears to be related to maxwells equations. As an electro-magnetic field is spun around a iron rod an electro static field is produced at right angles to the magnetic field. I was considering the affects of centrepital force upon my glass of nestle's quike. As I stirred up the glass I observed the whirlwind affect of the centripetal force caused by the differing velocities at differnt radiuses of the spin. I also couldn't help but notice the causes of the phenomenon as being the amount of mass that is spun and at a higher velocity at greater radiuses. I noticed as well that the forces being greater on the outermost side of the spinning medium was a result of greater velocities where the total of curved velocity is the sum of both linear velocity tangents that intersect at right angles or is it the square of both velocity tangents that intersect at right angles. Anyhow I assumed that the force this force might generate a gravitational static force at righ angles to the spinning field in the same way the a spinning magnetic field produces a static field at right angles. This force may be imaginary for the centrepital force alone was enough to cause most of my milk to cling to the edge of the glass and a funnel to be produced in the center of the glass. I say that the transverse spin of spacetime fields caused by the draining of spacetime into mass may infact cause the warping of spacetime as a result of a threehundred sixty degree acurring within the gravcitational field with the drain being the center of balance of the earth. This spinning of coarse would produce two way gyroscopic spin allowing for the torque created by the spinn and sideways gravity or centeripital force to be counter acted because of the fact that the spinn of the fields accur in both directions. So all we have is gravity. For instance if we were to create two coils around the same area of a bar and the to cause the one coil to produce a clockwise spinning magnetic field and the other around the rod to produce a counterclock wise electromagnetic field we two electrostatic fields would be generated and both traveling in opposite directions through the rod. The result is that these two electrostatic flows counteract each other and therefore remain static. Now if one were to consider the similarities between this and the actions of a top that is spun one may ascertain that as the top spinns in either direction an excess of rotational force is generated and is added to the already existant rotational force in the mass caused by the clockwise-counterclockwise spin of spacetime as it is chanelled through the mass toward the centermass of the earth. The result is a generation of gravito static field at right angles to the spin and that this force is what causes the top to stand on end.For the gravito static force repels against the static gravitational force generated by the curvature of space which acts as enertia. With the curvature of space producing a dimple we have the gravito static field generated by the spinning of the glass of milk traveling toward the center of the glass at the bottom and the gravito static field generated by the curvature of the dimple in our milk with the static field origonating at the center of the glass and flowing to the outermost portion of the glass at the edge which is what causes othe milk in my glass to conscentrate at the edge where the spin velocity and quantity of spin is greatest. What do you think is it plausible?

Edwin Gary Schasteen

• 2 weeks later...

I was cosidering the different settings of my device and how reversing the inductive field would result in the potential of creating an electromagnetic equivalent of a gravitational field where all forces are attract matterm whether positive in charge or negative. One way to determine whether the field-if generated-is gravitational or magnetic is to determine whether the field is composed of gravitons or photons. One way to determine whether the field is composed of photons is to determine whether photons have a spin of one. By doing we are using the proccess of elimination to determine if the field is composed of photons. If the spinn of the particles is not one then the field is not composed of photons and therfore what ever particles the field is composed of may have a spin of 2 maybe more I haven't done the math. If the particles in the field have a spin of two then it is possible that the particles are gravitons. However since nobody has discovered a graviton due to either its extremely small size or wavelength and frequency;or non existance, we will most likely be able to determin whether the particles comosing the field are indeed gravitons by being unable to measure them. This would be evidence that the particles fall in the size range or illusividity of the mysterious gravitons and Higgs boson. The field if having a spin of two may be determined to be mediated by the higgs boson if the particles in the field are measurable and a graviton if the particles in the field are immeasurable but have a integral spin greater than one but less then three. I might be mistaken can anyone tell me if a graviton is supposed to have a spin of one or two and whether the Higgs boson is still expected to be extremely massive. In other words has the physisists reformulated their the theory of the Higgs boson to determine that this boson will be extremely small almost the size of a graviton?

Edwin G. Schasteen

" I am convinced that the past present and future all coexist at the same time at some level so there is at least three dimensions of time past, present-future, future and the omnipresent point that connects all times and spaces to a simultaneous localization. Actually thats four time dimensions.

I consider that each of these may have two states of existance atleast. One when measuring the states of a dimension of time and a particle together with the present-future dimension in which we percieve existance mostly. And the seconnd the independent existance of each dimension apart from our own. In the first case when measuring the past we measure the past as tachyon entities in accordance with einsteins mathematical discription of cellestial past. In the second case we measure the past as being the same as our own dimesion with subluminal existance as we remember. This implies that time transfers energy to sustain the present events from past events in the form of superluminal transferance via tachyons subsequently creating the apparent forces of random accurence caused by quantum mechanical actions at a distance and the uncertainty principle all of which is caused by the nature of that transferance. Secondly the left over energy not transfered to the sustainance of future events remains in the past such that the amount of energy existing in the present is never diminished nor increased. This is what is responcible for conservation of energy. The differential between mass and space density and the transferance of events through space via four fundamental forces is what causes energy loss in mechanical conditions in addtion of friction the causality.

Edwin Gary Schasteen "

I find your above statement interesting, not correct but interesting. Why are you convinced that the past present and future all coexist at the same time at some level?

I believe that everything may exist at one time: past, present, and future. Everything that was ever done was done in the present and we have records to prove it. Everything that will ever be done will be done in the present, as well. The present is the place where we decide which completed events we want to experience. All possible events already exist.

Fate has already planned out what everyone will ever do at the beginning of time. Past, present, and future has already been documented and all time traveling that will ever happen has already occured. It least it's interesting to believe that. Perhaps Christopher Columbus was a time traveler that knew that the world was round and nobody else in the year 4067 AD knew that and dared to find out. Maybe that's why he went to the past to prove that so colonization would be made on the other side of world.

-Crono S. Chrono

Dear Timemaster,

Thankyou for responding to my post, also thanks to Crono and Notime for posting. To answer the following question: What leads one to ascertain that the past, present, and future all coexist as simultaneous at some point? (Please forgive me for reconstructing the above question but I have somewhat of a short term memory defect, occasionally.) I would consider the position of the sun at this exact moment existing 7 light minutes respectively from our position earth. In order to reach the position of the sun at this exact instant one would have to travel at a velocity greater then light so that upon attaining the distance 7 light minutes to arrive at our sun; one will do so with out the loss of time so that we will arrive at the sun at the exact moment we departed the earth. The sun we view is the sun that is seven minutes old.

I appologize for the break in my last transmission.(duty calls.) The earth is thus seven minutes in the future from the sun and the sun is seven minutes in the past from the earth when triangulating their position at an instant in time. Further more the earth is seven light years from the sun so that from the sun the earth exists seven minutes in the past;and the sun seven minutes in the future from the earth also when triangulating their position at that same instant. So if the earth and sun exist both seven minutes in the past and seven minutes into the future from each other the earth and sun both exist at a single instant at thier respective positions seven minutes in the past and seven minutes in the future. So the sun and earth both exist in the past and future simultaneously and thier position at present is the sum of both their time positions which counteract each other to form an equilibrium. The sum of two times seven minutes into the future plus the sum of two times seven minutes into the past is equil to zero which is the universal location of the present. Thusly all locations exist as the sum of two opposite time positions dependent on thier distance in three dimensional space. Thus all points in the past present and future exist at a simultaneous instant.

Edwin G. Schasteen

rgrunt:

The earth is 92,957,000 miles from the sun. With the speed of light ( 11,176,943.4 miles per minute ) the position of the sun at any moment is 8.32 light minutes from the earth.

This is not to say that the sun exist 8.32 minutes in our past, only that we see the sun as it was 8.32 minute ago. This is because the light from the sun is 8.32 minutes old. The sun and the earth exist simultaneously in the present. There is no past for the sun to exist in.

The past is a product of our memory {if no memory then no past }. The future is a product of our imagination. We use the present and our memories of the past to imagine what the future will be.

One light year is 5.878e12 miles, therefore the earth is 1.581e-5 light years from the sun.

Please explain this statement.

"In the first case when measuring the past we measure the past as tachyon entities in accordance with einsteins mathematical discription of cellestial past."

When we look at the sun or the stars or anything else, we are looking at the past. This may apply to everything we experience. The present is the process of experiencing portions of a pre-existing continuum.

The past is a record of the specific portions of the pre-existing continuum that we physically experienced. Every physical thing we do or experience has a lag time. The stimuli take time to reach our sensory organs and then the signals take time to reach our brains and then our brains take time to process the input. Nothing physical is experienced real time.

Dear timemaster and Janus,

You both have very valid arguements. To tell you the truth I am not sure if both of you and myself are not all correct simultaneosly or if only some of our observations are correct. I am very inclined to also believe that there is not really a such thing as time dialation. After all einstiens atomic clocks obviously didnot exist in the past when he read the one that had an earlier time the the other after the high altitude trip. However I am also prone to believe that time cuasality may truelly exist and that the sun indeed when measured from the point of view of a single instant must exist at a different time. In order for two points to exist at the same time there must be a mechanism that regulates the timing of thier existance so that the regulating mechanism acts upon both points in space simultaneously. For this sort of interaction in free space to work would require superluminal motion of sone sort to act as sort of a timing circuit to ensure that both or all areas in space stay confined to the present, without this regulating force all different areas in space would be free to age at thier own rate in a random manner as would accur in a reqion with no forces to guide interactions and courses of events. So at some level thier must be true present no matter how you look at it and at some level their must be time dialation as well for it is becuase of time dialation that we must have non time dialation. Thus we have another paradox. A paradox is a good thing for it seems to follow after the logic a finite space where everything that is located within the volume of a finite universe must consist of two equal opposites out of time sinc one enabling the existance of the opposite and requiring the existance of the opposite. All events located at the perimeter of the universe may suffice without the out this counteracting balancing mechanism and still stay in sinc with our universe. Finally it apears that all events in our universe exist at two levels. On the one level the event exists within the volume of our universe only thusly obeys the light speed velocity and the laws of causality. Second each of these event make contact with the edge of the universe and thusly follow after the laws of superluminosity with is one time sinc ahead of subluminosity. Another way to say this is that light speed limit is the cause happening first of course. Superluminosity is the affect happening after the cause subluminosity of course.

sincerely,

Edwin G. Schasteen