Is there life after death?

reactor1967

Here is a article of research of proof of life after death at least during the dieing process. People interested in the paranormal have all heard of tells of ghost. I am one of those people with my own experiences which I can not explain. I took over my dead parents house with my family. Shortly after their death. With in a few months of each other. Then a few months later strange things started to happen. I was at my desktop when the front door opened and shut by itself. I thought it was my wife going outside and that I missed her coming but saw the door shuting behind her so I thought. My wife thought I went outside. But shortly after I heard my wife and kids in the hallway then I had to jump up and see if someone was in the house which no one else was in my house.

Later my wife and kids had their own experience in the back yard. The patio door was very wildly opening and shutting by itself. It scared the heck out of my kids.

I had bread in my kitchen smashed and thrown into the floor which I knew my family did not do.

Later, as I was watching satellite tv the caller id would flash up with my cell phone calling my home phone but my cell phone was laying right in front of me.

My home phone would call my wifes cell phone then my cell phone.

The same thing happened with my wifes phone calling our home phone.

All the phones started randomly calling each other. My wifes cell phone and my cell phone would be on the table then my phone would ring with my wifes caller id and her phone would do the same with my phone and caller id.

One day I yelled stop it. Then it all went away. We never had another experience after that.

I never answered the phones when they called each other it was just too creepy.

Here is the link. I will watch their progress.

http://www.world-science.net/othernews/080911_neardeath

Is there life after death?

• 2 weeks later...

hello reactor, this theme is very delicated for the discussion, I'm from argentina, excuse me for not speak very good this language, because my english is bad.

my explicacion is what the ghost are the proyeccion of soul of Earth, because when we die, we 'energy vital' go to Gaia, and we were a bad persson, Gaia project the bad influencias and because and you have those experiences. you know what happened in the world today in day and the Earth suffers and also cry.

Good bye, and what entender