Nanobot? or Nanotech stuff

Jacin Young

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering about something and this, is it a good idea to have Nanobots placed inside of you, for whatever purpose.I mean if you take a big gulp of them, will they control your mind, or you body at the same time? What I was thinking is maybe there's a machine a machine in a future time line, that not only see through to us now, but calculates over us also? This is just like the movie with actor Johnny Depp in it. So anyway, does anybody have some good ideas that they'd like to share here?Thanks, "please write back as I'm interested in what you have to say.

Transcendence (2014 film) - Wikipedia

Jacin, I helped you a little with your English on the retake, so please don't get mad at me, Okay?

I think that nanobots are okay in order to use to heal disease, but not as a cure-all or fix-all for mankind's problems.Mankind is flawed in his design, but maybe this factor helps in this world in an evolutionary way not being perfect for man's body design.

Maybe, if man gets out of every fix where he is not perfect by using nanobots, then this might make his future bodies ability to make itself better, diminish in some way. Nanorobotics - Wikipedia

I was just wondering about something and this, is it a good idea to have Nanobots placed inside of you, for whatever purpose.I mean if you take a big gulp of them, will they control your mind, or you body at the same time? What I was thinking is maybe there's a machine a machine in a future time line, that not only see through to us now, but calculates over us also? This is just like the movie with actor Johnny Depp in it. So anyway, does anybody have some good ideas that they'd like to share here?Thanks, "please write back as I'm interested in what you have to say.

My biggest fear is that nanobots became parts of aliens bodies via evolution and this is what may invade our world, if the information about an alien invasion should occur in year 2017.

i want to share of hope i think the alien invasion will not happen if so then the NWO start i hope not

What worries me Jacin, is that through the process of evolution, there may be a race of beings, similar to the Star Trek Next Generations Borg, that might come in here to invade the same time that the predicted hoax of an NWO encourage invasion might occur.

What this predicted happenstance may be like, is how a football team's quarterback, can pick holes in the defensive secondary and establish those precise catches, when the other team least expect this.

I feel that space may be a whole lot more predatory that the powers that be here, had originally predicted.This is why I feel that we are in great danger from the alien invasion, NOT counted on.

When they first came out with the Star Wars series, even before I went to see it, I got the distinct impression saying, "Oh' another kid digging in his dad's junk pile.What are they going to come up with next"? Star Wars to me, is old sometimes dangerous junk, that we as a society should not be messing around with.That time is associated to curses and lots of other bad things that we don't need here now.They should have simply just let it sit and not gone probing around in it.

To me this is like giving guest dinner passes, to dine with some horrible killer of some kind.

What worries me Jacin, is that through the process of evolution, there may be a race of beings, similar to the Star Trek Next Generations Borg, that might come in here to invade the same time that the predicted hoax of an NWO encourage invasion might occur.

What this predicted happenstance may be like, is how a football team's quarterback, can pick holes in the defensive secondary and establish those precise catches, when the other team least expect this.

I feel that space may be a whole lot more predatory that the powers that be here, had originally predicted.This is why I feel that we are in great danger from the alien invasion, NOT counted on.

When they first came out with the Star Wars series, even before I went to see it, I got the distinct impression saying, "Oh' another kid digging in his dad's junk pile.What are they going to come up with next"? Star Wars to me, is old sometimes dangerous junk, that we as a society should not be messing around with.That time is associated to curses and lots of other bad things that we don't need here now.They should have simply just let it sit and not gone probing around in it.

To me this is like giving guest dinner passes, to dine with some horrible killer of some kind.

[

now you scare me....but i know this that there was a lot of movie based on machine or machine from the future..

more scary if i was in hell realm but anyway seem that the machine from space..i just wonder what happen the AI machine from earth...maybe there is a connection..so write back...

[

now you scare me....but i know this that there was a lot of movie based on machine or machine from the future..

more scary if i was in hell realm but anyway seem that the machine from space..i just wonder what happen the AI machine from earth...maybe there is a connection..so write back...

Let's put it this way Jacin, if you and me were playing cards at the No-tell-motel and we just had enough of listening what everybody else was doing in those rooms, the "Oohing and awing" and some jerk kept phone some of the rooms saying the cops vice squad is coming, because there's some bad hookers in those rooms, the word would be, "Hey' everybody, get yer clothes on now, cos the cops is coming..?!!! I mean like man, there'd be underwear and scumbags flying every which way, cars peeling out trying to get out of the.Our bottle of whisky would be spilled on the floor with our hookers headed for the door.

We're getting a warning as indicated in the link, but we don't know if the warning was real or not, or it was just some punks havin fun?

"Psst' jacin, the deal is here and this is just between yous & me, the people that invented this card game, really don't know either.

Click the link, it's a universal for G-search Google

what is that...Greys of Reptoids is? also i mean the Reptian the Green face man yeah i know i see them before one time pure green until the Angel of light or something save my soul or flesh and bone from hurting and it was weird that i was wearing the Touch of the Grey amulet from e.j.gold company but that was a long time ago i don't want to meet them no way.

what is that...Greys of Reptoids is? also i mean the Reptian the Green face man yeah i know i see them before one time pure green until the Angel of light or something save my soul or flesh and bone from hurting and it was weird that i was wearing the Touch of the Grey amulet from e.j.gold company but that was a long time ago i don't want to meet them no way.

I did say it that way, didn't I Jacin? Meant to say Greys or reptoids.I have a bit of filtered repotoid in me, so know some of their numbers a little more intimately. If you have something like 15 percent dragon in you, they respect you.One must be very aware of their cast system.It's just so and you don't dare infract out of rank.If your with them, you shut your mouth till they talk to you or instruct you to do something otherwise.