New to TTI? Introduce yourself here!

Cosmo

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, guys! I'm (obviously) a new member to this fabulous forum, but a few of my friends are already members... :) Show me some love! I can't wait to learn and discuss with you all!

welcome this is where time travel will occur on the internet in the future. its like a virtual church. I am James Henes of the resurrection recovery agency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH_o4ex56Gk

and you are pretty.

• Like 1

Welcome and... remind me not to have anything from the fruit bowl at your house. :cautious:

• Like 4

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. � Albert Einstein

Hey there! Saw through the grapevine this forum, and I thought it looked pretty fun, and a pretty chill place to come hang out. I've always been sort of a lover of time travel and all since I was a kid. In fact, my favorite movie trilogy is "Back To The Future". I've always been fascinated with the possibility of it being real and all, and it just seemed kind of nice to be in a place among people who share that sort of thought.

So can't wait to get started on posting!

• Like 1