New to TTI? Introduce yourself here!

Cosmo

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone! I am Neutrino, I like to run fast and go through matter like nothing! There's probably a trillion me´s running through your eyes right know, but don´t worry, you won´t notice me. Right now I decided to make a stop in my journey across the Universe, settled in Chile from where I am posting. Great forum, I think I´m going to invite my cousins muon-neutrino and tau-neutrino, but they are very shy and usually decay within miliseconds of introducing them.

Hope to find answers about time travel, it's an amazing thing!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Not new, but I was here last about 3 years ago, and for some reason was not able to log in....then a couple of weeks ago I started receiving email notifications again and here I am!

Hey man, welcome back! Glad to see you again :) How have you been?

Yeah, we bounced around on a few different forums softwares trying to figure out what I wanted to do. That's all over with and we're back to the way things should be.

Hey man, welcome back! Glad to see you again :) How have you been?

Yeah, we bounced around on a few different forums softwares trying to figure out what I wanted to do. That's all over with and we're back to the way things should be.

Hi Cosmo, thank you for the welcome back. Actually I have been quite ill for almost all that time, but hopefully getting a bit better now!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't recall reading your posts but nice handle that you use. Post up , we need some content to keep everything and everyone checking in. I'm about to lookup YouTube apextv but they push a global warming agenda that has no scientific , pressure , location, altitude, numbers ever mentioned. Still , they do make a time travel experience as their reason for the content.

So, Ruthless, welcome and be yer ruthless self.

I don't recall reading your posts but nice handle that you use. Post up , we need some content to keep everything and everyone checking in. I'm about to lookup YouTube apextv but they push a global warming agenda that has no scientific , pressure , location, altitude, numbers ever mentioned. Still , they do make a time travel experience as their reason for the content.So, Ruthless, welcome and be yer ruthless self.

huh? ive been here since the dawn of time. thanks for the welcome though.

• 2 years later...