The Backtrack

elretroceso

Hi everyone!

Any of you have read The Backtrack?

It's a novelette about time travel that explains a way to travel that you have never seen before. It's written as an autobiography, and like the presentation says:

In these pages I recount my experiences to serve as a manual for all those who can travel back in time.

I hope my story will make your lives easier than mine has been.

[ATTACH]650[/ATTACH]

It's a translation of my original Spanish book El Retroceso, which had a very good reception two years ago (if you don't believe me, you can find a lot of reviews on the Internet and translate them with Google).

You can buy it on Amazon, but if some of you have a blog or twitter account where you talk about books or science-fiction I can send you an electronic copy to talk about it.

I hope you will give it an opportunity and you enjoy it. I say you goodbye with a time travel tribute video I made a few months ago.

[MEDIA=vimeo]229739421[/MEDIA]

• Like 2

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent! Now I will begin to share what I know for a fact and let the members decide what to make of it... I question the story of some and believe other stories for a good reason. I also get pissed at myself for falling for the three times I listened to liars and fell for their BS reports! First you may want to listen to the first interview I gave to Mel Fabregas back in May of 2012 as a way to ask informed questions that I will do my best to answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvB2cgy7loA Veritas May 2012. I have learned much more after making contact with others after the first interview and will share that in follow up reports. Truth can be stranger than fiction?