DISCLOSURE IS HERE

mister_x

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have mixed feelings about disclosing by our governments alien secrets because if it became believed by all it could do great harm.

Too many people are way too stupid and could panic and act out of self control. All you need to do is look back to the radio broadcast by Orson Wells to understand my concern.

The other point is other nations that hate us live in fear that we may have more alien high technology then them and that may serve as a deterrent.

As it stands now, we have been receiving alien technology at a manageable pace over the years, but slow enough to not cause panic or economic disruptions.

I think at some point down the road we may see much more information released, but for now we should be happy to have forums like this to exchange what we know here.

Human nature seems to also want more and that is good but also may be a two edged sword.

[ATTACH]33._xfImport[/ATTACH]

5aee559094f39.jpeg.d7124ab5a6a4d574c2acbbe27fc2da3e.jpeg

• Like 1

Darnit, I missed that one. I've been pushing him on alien disclosure on Twitter.  A soft disclosure is happening.  Lou Dobbs also mentioned aliens at the same time.

They could be testing the public reaction.

I think we're ready.  Half won't believe it and the others will either be too lazy to bother with it or will just call the aliens racist.