What Happened to TTI?!

triad

TimeTravelInstitute.com was blank to nowhere land on the internet for the longest time and supposedly TTI migrated to here??

Hi Triad! Welcome to TTI.

The site was taken down in the summer of 2018. We were getting nothing but posts and private messages threatening violence or other chaos and this was around the time all these mass shootings were in the news preceded by threats made online. I didn't want to mess with that so we reported the info we had and that was it.

We tried a few different things over the last year and a half, but we've basically been on and offline under the name Curious Cosmos since then.

I've been doing some new research and planning over the last few months and have come up with a path to correct TTI and turn it into what I envisioned when I took over for Mop. I won't dive into the details, but if you stick around you'll see where we're headed :)

• Like 3

<em>Deleted member 5828</em>

I just joined! I'm happily surprised. I used to lurk on the old TTI site a decade ago. I was going web searches to see if any of the people claiming to be time travelers over the years ever alluded to a virus outbreak. And duckduckgo pulled up this site. I thought it was an archive. So I'm happy to see this up and running again.

I just joined! I'm happily surprised. I used to lurk on the old TTI site a decade ago. I was going web searches to see if any of the people claiming to be time travelers over the years ever alluded to a virus outbreak. And duckduckgo pulled up this site. I thought it was an archive. So I'm happy to see this up and running again.

Welcome back!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...