Coronavirus

<em>Deleted member 5828</em>

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

VERY IMPORTANT. LOOK AT THE WEBSITE.

The next severe pandemic will not only cause great illness and loss of life but could also trigger major cascading economic and societal consequences that could contribute greatly to global impact and suffering.

The Event 201 pandemic exercise, conducted on October 18, 2019, vividly demonstrated a number of these important gaps in pandemic preparedness as well as some of the elements of the solutions between the public and private sectors that will be needed to fill them.

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation jointly propose these recommendations.

When/where

Friday, October 18, 2019

8:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.

The Pierre hotel

New York, NY

Audience

An invitation-only audience of nearly 130 people attended the exercises, and a livestream of the event was available to everyone. Video coverage is available here.

......so were these elite bastards preparing to kill the world as we know it? Or is this all one big coincidence?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coronavirus

Coronaviruses are a group of viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. In humans, coronaviruses cause respiratory tract infections that are typically mild, such as some cases of the common cold, though rarer forms can be lethal, such as SARS, MERS, and COVID-19. Symptoms vary in other species: in chickens, they cause an upper respiratory tract disease, while in cows and pigs they cause diarrhea. There are yet to be vaccines or antiviral drugs to prevent or treat human coronavirus infections. Coronaviruses constitute the subfamily Orthocoronavirinae, in the family Coronaviridae, order Nidovirales, and realm Riboviria. They are enveloped viruses with a positive-sense single-stranded RNA genome and a nucleocapsid of helical symmetry. The genome size of coronaviruses ranges from approximately 27 to 34 kilobases, the largest among known RNA viruses.

Coronavirus predates the current crisis, yet the medical world hasn't spent the last ten years (at least) looking into cures? Seriously?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-the-insane-people-still-planning-cruise-ship-vacations-despite-coronavirus

Why are luxury cruise liners still running in the midst of a global outbreak? They aren't mandatory. Various countries are in a state of emergency, events everywhere are being canceled. Yet these happy little ships keep on running, filled up with happy customers from around the globe?? And that is okay??? That's cognitive dissonance!

Who exactly was at the Event 201 Exercise? Any cruise line CEOs?

I've heard you can get a really good discount for a cruise these days. Me and the wife have been wanting to go , and as long as the pantry, booze is a'plenty, kind'a figure ending up quarantined on a luxury cruise ship might not be all that bad. And as long as this guy isn't on the ship:

1583944466098.png.88ca4efb925e9c38f21796247d38dc31.png

..don't see it being a problem.

" While my book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is entirely a work of imagination, my conviction is that all I said in it will come to pass. " ~ Jules Verne

• 3 weeks later...

(y) Just to be clear, this is the cool guy from Walking Dead with a crossbow and a crazy brother. Not the weirdo from Death Standing who fell over every 20 minutes and carried a baby in a jar on his chest.

The walking dead version, yes, but his brother is now dead. I have ALL of his attention, now. Sorry, Carol. You snooze, you lose.