John Titor's prediction comes true? Donald Trump and the 2020 Election.

BigMakAttack

PaulaJedi said:

Nobody can provide evidence that Trump "denies science". Global Warming - Trump is denying the rhetoric and cause, not the phenomena. (I think I will start a whole new thread about global warming).

Why do so many people deny the fact that bad people exist in government that spread narratives in an effort to sway votes?

Anyway, back on topic, I hope Trump wins. He is the only person who has had the balls to fight the deep state.

There already is a thread on global warming :

Global Warming is Bunk Science

• Like 2

" While my book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is entirely a work of imagination, my conviction is that all I said in it will come to pass. " ~ Jules Verne

Have you ever seen that video of a wing nut coming off and the international space station where it rotates and then does a 180 and keep spinning but backwards and then does another 180 back to its original position and it will do this infinitely this is the tennis racket effect as I like to call it I don't remember the actual name of it but we just got another piece of evidence suggesting that our planet does have three axis of motion so there is a point where our body will flip... O and likely tsunami earthquakes follows by huge sliding and rapidly melting ice sheets entire landmasses rising from oceans and others sinking basically the earth is is a wrinkly shirt and that would be the iron

Like movie interstellar, but in real life?

We would no longer have climate change which was taught as the four seasons when I was in school. 12 hour days and nights would be the new norm. Probably the ice caps at north and south poles would diminish in size.

Garden of Eden like planet? Like endgame, but without Thanos? Or Star Trek Genesis that created a new planet quickly? Biblically Revelation 22 NIV version says Eden is restored. So we know the axis is fixed. We do not know how or when.

Bestowic said:

Have you ever seen that video of a wing nut coming off and the international space station where it rotates and then does a 180 and keep spinning but backwards and then does another 180 back to its original position and it will do this infinitely this is the tennis racket effect as I like to call it I don't remember the actual name of it but we just got another piece of evidence suggesting that our planet does have three axis of motion so there is a point where our body will flip... O and likely tsunami earthquakes follows by huge sliding and rapidly melting ice sheets entire landmasses rising from oceans and others sinking basically the earth is is a wrinkly shirt and that would be the iron

That phenomena is called the intermediate axis theorem. It is something I am intensely interested in. It parallels the behavior of neutrinos behaving that way because of the action of the weak nuclear force. To me this is similar to what Michael Faraday was up against when he figured out the rules and properties of electromagnetic induction. So eventually this may all connect together to provide rules and properties for the control and use of the weak nuclear force.

Wow. a mouth full. Laymans terms would help. Don't worry about periods I can keep up.

LOL what is mass exactly what makes something physical well you know how we're moving through the universe at a certain speed a planet goes around the sun the sun goes around in the galaxy and the Galaxy goes around a cluster if I have a super Galaxy or whatever the hell you want to say so we're moving very fast if we were to actually reach absolute zero velocity I think as we approach absolute zero velocity we begin to shrink we actually gets smaller and then as we reached the zero velocity we keep going in that direction will start to enlarge again but I guess backwards it's like inside out I don't know LOL but that's my theory of what's going on inside of the graphene magic angle phenomena or in other words shrink ray start ghosts

@Einstein @KerrTexas @PaulaJedi @sergiuspaulus @Bestowic @Classicalfan626 There is an absurd amount of proof everywhere you look. Trump saying he's not racist is like telling mommy that you didn't steal from the cookie jar despite the crumbs still being on your lips... This is about all I feel is worth my time at the moment, but it is quite substantial for anyone not fangirling Trump. Some people wouldn't accept the proof no matter what, even if Trump "grabbed them by the pussy". Feel free to offer your own sources if this isn't enough... I'd love to see what has you all so convinced.

Anyone willing to engage in an actual debate about the predictions of Titor instead of a political slugfest, let me know.

Collection of Trump's Speeches and Rallies for you to observe proof from his own words:

Collection of racist remarks from Trump:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

A long list of Trump's lies:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/01/president-trump-made-19127-false-or-misleading-claims-1226-days/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?itid=lk_inline_manual_35&itid=lk_inline_manual_42&itid=lk_inline_manual_20

I don't mean to point out the office but there's been no other president in modern history that has done more for the black community than our current president so please show me how these comments and evidence that you're showing has to do with the results that he's producing for the black communities because all I see is that he is doing his best better than any other president has and helping the minorities and actually is pretty much asking the BLM movement what are your demands what do you want and has satisfied every request but still they continue the protest okay now what do you want you want to defund the police really is that going to create a safer society when obviously you're just wanting to burn it down when this president has done more for the black community than any other president in history the ignorance just blows my mind do you really hate the man because he's white seriously are you hating on him because he's white when that make you the racist

• Like 1

@Bestowic I am literally white. Rofl. Furthermore, he has done NOTHING for minorities besides separate them from their families in mass deportations and travel restrictions, such as the anti-muslim travel restrictions. He has not met the demands of BLM, he just said some words and never enforced them. As for defunding police, that isn't necessarily the best move without a solid replacement plan, but that's not something that would happen immediately, it would take time before they had a new system to implement.

Edited by Guest

I really only see the media communist infiltrated democratic propaganda causing division for political reasons honestly if you pay attention to the loaded questions asked it's unfair as they aren't there to report news just to slander and destroy our nation ... But there's so much more going on its full fledged war with China as they basically own the Democratic party. It's levels deep not conspiracy just obvious from an unbiased perception.

• Like 1

My comments are for not just you don't be so vain I'm not a writer for a living and I'm not trying to be critical of anyone just stating that there's more at play here...

Under the Trump administration, Ingraham said, the unemployment rate among African-Americans dropped to the lowest level in history, home ownership increased and criminal justice reforms like the First Step Act were enacted

• Like 1

@Bestowic Those unemployment stats were already on a steep decline from Obama's presidency, Trump took over basically right at the end... Those stats are not his. Those other things are not all that impressive... If you refuse to cite sources, there is no reason for anyone to believe you, same reason I got asked for sources... and gave them.

Unemployment Stats https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS14000006

Classicalfan626 said:

@KerrTexas - Can you please show some sources that disprove what BigMakAttack is saying to put this issue to rest? I don't have the time or patience to deal with this nut job.

And as a side note, I strongly believe that the New York Times and the Washington Post are fake news that can't be trusted.

My only advice is for this to end where it is, as no progress is or will be accomplished and if necessary will close out this thread. Best to go back to discussing John Titor Predictions, and as far as Trump goes, how that relates to John. Not the political facets as they are being presented, at least in this thread.

• Like 2

" While my book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is entirely a work of imagination, my conviction is that all I said in it will come to pass. " ~ Jules Verne