John Titor's prediction comes true? Donald Trump and the 2020 Election.

BigMakAttack

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2020 at 11:30 PM, Einstein said:

You must be a CIA goon. Spouting nonsense like micro black holes is a sure give away.

I think you may like to read this - from the horses mouth. 
I've heard of Kerr Black Holes, and supposedly CERN wants to (or has) created them. 
This if from their page:

"The LHC will not generate black holes in the cosmological sense. However, some theories suggest that the formation of tiny 'quantum' black holes may be possible. The observation of such an event would be thrilling in terms of our understanding of the Universe; and would be perfectly safe."
Source: https://home.cern/resources/faqs/will-cern-generate-black-hole

Edited by Mallard
  • Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 10:28 AM, Einstein said:

Much of what is on this site has been edited

The original Titor posts were manually added back into the database as they were provided to me by Mop in 2014. It was a scrambled up text file that required cleaning, but all the content was there.

If your copies of the posts are different than the ones here, I'd certainly like to see them so I can make corrections. I want things to be accurate. As far as I know, there are no differences between what was originally posted and what exists now outside of them being attached to a "fake user" so all his posts could be seen in one spot:

https://timetravel.institute/profile/2732-timetravel_0/content/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Einstein said:

I've read lots of bullshit on black holes. The link you provided is just another example of more bullshit. There is no evidence at all for black holes. Some one made it up. And the scientific community doesn't help at all by constantly talking about something that doesn't exist.

What if the "Wow" Signal was from a Black Hole, sent from our Future - Not An Alien Signal.
As for the "Someone" who made up Black Holes... I believe your namesake has something to do with that.. ? 

Edited by Mallard
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

We've all been educated with fiction. It's how extraterrestrial civilizations conquer their enemies. As long as we remain stupid, we will never be a threat to them.

So you believe in Aliens, but not Black Holes? - Where do you get your logic from? it clearly wasn't Einstein. 

I can tell we're going to get along like a house on fire ???

Edited by Mallard
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mallard said:

So you believe in Aliens, but not Black Holes? - Where do you get your logic from? it clearly wasn't Einstein. 

I can tell we're going to get along like a house on fire ???

I believe in aliens because of logic. The human species has nothing to gain from keeping itself stupid. But a hostile extraterrestrial civilization has everything to gain.

I'm not the real Einstein. It's just a nickname that people call me.

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I believe in aliens because of logic. The human species has nothing to gain from keeping itself stupid. But a hostile extraterrestrial civilization has everything to gain.

I'm not the real Einstein. It's just a nickname that people call me.

Okay.. let's try something else.
What do you see
GoldSarcophagus-HISU-EN-ScR-1E.png.d9b3625a4aa504ed8d9d3bf851f1d0eb.png

Edited by Mallard
  • Like 1