John Titor's prediction comes true? Donald Trump and the 2020 Election.

BigMakAttack

On 1/24/2021 at 10:24 AM, Classicalfan626 said:

@PaulaJedi Have you ever tried going to Clout Hub, Bit Chute, and/or Telegram? And have you ever heard of Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, and Scott McKay (AKA the "Patriot Street Fighter")? If not, look them all up on Duck Duck Go. They'll have better information on current events than the propaganda you hear through Google and on Fox News, Newsmax, and OAN.

I'll give you some key points from those sources. Joe Biden has no presidential powers, the U.S. is under military rule, and a lot of corrupt politicians (including Nancy Pelosi) may have been arrested. After all, it would be pretty darn stupid to enforce Biden's "executive orders", since he's an illegitimate president. And there's no way Trump and the American people as a whole would let the Left get away scot free with all that crap.

I don't know where you get your news from, but you just got to trust Trump, and do better research. As Trump has said, the mainstream media is the enemy of the American people.

Been using Telegram.  I'm on Bill Mitchell's chat and get a lot of information there. 

If the U.S. is under military rule, how did they allow the election to be stolen? 

5 hours ago, PaulaJedi said:

If the U.S. is under military rule, how did they allow the election to be stolen? 

To my knowledge, the U.S. was not under military rule when the election was stolen. I think it was only placed as such after the illegal election certification on January 6th. If that's the case, the military couldn't interfere with the election at that time.