New sciences that will help understand time travel

Bestowic

I'm going to be thinking a series of YouTube videos that will help understand the physics behind time travel most of them will involve plasma as well as microwaves and exotic vacuum objects also known as charge clusters ball lightning

YouTube of safire project showing transmutation

Bob Greener teleportation of with nova device showing exotic vacuum objects marks

Bob Greenyer on Hutchison effect

Bob Greenyer describing Evo shape

atch this one

will add as needed

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be thinking a series of YouTube videos that will help understand the physics behind time travel most of them will involve plasma as well as microwaves and exotic vacuum objects also known as charge clusters ball lightning

YouTube of safire project showing transmutation

Bob Greener teleportation of with nova device showing exotic vacuum objects marks

Bob Greenyer on Hutchison effect

Bob Greenyer describing Evo shape

atch this one

will add as needed

Looking at teleportation video, the crystalline deposits in aluminum, is that the beginning of transparent aluminum from Star Trek "The voyage Home" movie sequel? Some things are stranger than fiction.

Hi Sergiuspaulus,

I like how you keep bringing up certain movies and films. Which films are significant in your opinion? Are you saying that there is actual science concepts undiscovered contained in the time/space of a fiction movie? For instance, like the plot and quantum technologies in Ant Man? That the “captured on film” have frozen time particles such as photons that can be utilized to prove theories or create innovations in real life? Does it matter what format the film was shot on? Thank you.

My experience with going off script was in intel. Argo during Iran hostage situation. Snowden movie. At end they went from a cinematic scene with identical living room as Snowden. Then intel animated the video to show the real Snowden in that room. If you want to watch millions of videos on the internet looking for clues be my guest. I’m Robert Downey Jr’s doppelgänger. Have been since Weird Science. So for my ending in Endgane is one that I’m fighting to avoid. So the secrets of this forum can keep me alive. Thanos is personification of the wrath of the Old Testament. Robert is Jewish. So it’s the end of the Torah meeting the New Testament. Like Christ I’m an open book without the Heresy of the Cathars. <><