"Time-travel Paradoxes!" Discussion

PaulaJedi

John,

I have some questions for when a copy of yourself returns.

Right now, its used to get information or "items" that would be helpful in getting a post WWIII world back to a normal condition. There are 7 other time travelers in my unit.

Did the 6 other travelers enter this timeline with you? Have any of them interacted with people online?

" The computer units and gravity sensors "record" your trip and you are quite easily able to return to your point of origin."

Are you stating that you can return to the exact timeline you left with zero divergence and no extra copy of yourself?

Was the 177th the true name of your team, or does it have another meaning?

Were you at all surprised by any technological advances of this time (2014) or have you seen it all before?

Do you know the actual shape of the multiverse?

If you are willing to discuss: Have you or your team members sent clues or messages to each other via other means such as books?

Some people believe that gravity manipulation would take an enormous amount of power that we wouldn't be able to generate. Is this true? If so, how do you account for this?

What are your thoughts on the recent (September 2014) claim that black holes have been disproven mathematically?

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when people talk about time travel they always forget the earth moon and stars are moving. while you would remain in one place. even after a few seconds of time travel you would reappear thousands of miles away from the earth in space. or in the center of the earth.

I'm sure the time travel technology would account for that mathematically.

when people talk about time travel they always forget the earth moon and stars are moving. while you would remain in one place. even after a few seconds of time travel you would reappear thousands of miles away from the earth in space. or in the center of the earth.

You assume that you the time traveler remains in the same place.

You assume that you the time traveler remains in the same place.

they have to periodically readjust the gps satalites due to shifting caused by relativistic movemens to yes it is already fact that changes in time cause changes in position. so the faster you are moving in time the faster you will move relative to the earths position. slowing time down by half would cause supersonic speeds relative to the earths position.

http://www.astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~pogge/Ast162/Unit5/gps.html

they have to periodically readjust the gps satalites due to shifting caused by relativistic movemens to yes it is already fact that changes in time cause changes in position. so the faster you are moving in time the faster you will move relative to the earths position. slowing time down by half would cause supersonic speeds relative to the earths position.

http://www.astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~pogge/Ast162/Unit5/gps.html

Good answer. I couldn't explain it.

Off Topic: BTW, what for the love of God is your avatar???!! Bread???!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Pamela, time travelers remain A time traveller remains Larry Haber and perhaps Oliver Williams will call Jimmy Church. If you want to ask me or tell me, call or Tweet Jimmy before that. I will call Jimmy again soon.

(I'm just the messenger -- Paula)

Yeah let me know when Larry is on jimmy church. I really don't keep up with that show. The above was proof for 9th wave.

I logged in my account and posted part of his letter to prove it was me. Obviously not enough proof for him. "Rolls eyes" lol

Yeah let me know when Larry is on jimmy church. I really don't keep up with that show. The above was proof for 9th wave.

I logged in my account and posted part of his letter to prove it was me. Obviously not enough proof for him. "Rolls eyes" lol

It's Paula now -- I need to find out when Larry is coming on. Apparently, it's going to be soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...