Am I Too Early Or Late?

_Oz

Hi Oz!

Thank you for sharing more about the chess game of time travel. Interesting concepts regarding your method for traveling. I like the reference to Avatar. Have you been on this timeline since 1989? Do you recall any major time shifts or maybe a time quakes March 2006 or September/October 2015? You talk about how there were things that caused you to become more than just a passive observer...what happened there? That there was something more causing a fire under your feet and as a result you feel more brave to speak up. What is so alarming? Sometimes I feel like we are all part of some simulation and this year “they” put a kid in the driver’s seat. You mentioned I believe a concept of chronosthesia. Am I spelling that right? Would you explain more about this? Safe traveling out there!

Do you claim your time travel is mutable, or immutable?

You already said you are using something where only your conscience is present, but does that mean you've done this before?

Did you do this when you were younger, or do you claim this is a new multiverse or world line or string or whatever you want to call it in which you never did it? Does sending your conscience back mean you can actually change something, or are you stuck in the loop?

Do you believe in fate? Is free will an illusion to you?

_Oz said:

No worries! There ARE laws, regulations, and rules of thumbs....but they're more like guidelines than actual rules. There's more than a few laws & regulations I've broken, and I'm certain that I'll probably get at least a slap on the hand in the future....but the consequences that people talk about, usually arise from their own actions. I've come to accept divergence as a part of life, which is why I don't stress much about things.

-Oz

Ok, but is it fair for you to change another person's time line, or does the divergence only apply to your own consciousness?

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 6:07 PM, _Oz said:

Lets take the lotto test for example: "Tell me what lotto numbers will be pulled tomorrow" is fatally flawed. The predicted numbers would almost never be the same, due to chaos theory. It is possible to pull off, but true foreknowledge of lottery numbers indicates a different type of traveling (a very dangerous kind)

-Oz

Hi _Oz. 
-Let's say somebody has dropped lotto numbers for a future event... (in the future of this timeline) - Why would this method of time travel be a very dangerous kind (Other than being blatantly obvious and out in the open)

What if the numbers were dropped, not to play the numbers, but as proof that they would be drawn on the specified date? (For example, lotto numbers drop from the future, the person who relieves them doesn't play the lotto, but the next day finds out those exact 7 numbers had been drawn.)

Why would this method be more dangerous than the rest? it seems to me, that it would be a last-ditch effort, a last resort.

- There is one thing I've been wanting to ask you about the future.. 
What is your opinion on Artificial Intelligence? - Should we be worried? Is it friend or foe?
Have you heard the term "Biologically Enhanced AI" before?

I'm eager to hear your response. 
Also, 

PaulaJedi:
"Ok, but is it fair for you to change another person's time line, or does the divergence only apply to your own consciousness?"

I suspect only the travelers memory remains, every else changes to fit the new World-line.. as depicted Steins;Gate... am I right _Oz?

9 hours ago, Mallard said:

I suspect only the travelers memory remains, every else changes to fit the new World-line.. as depicted Steins;Gate... am I right _Oz?

Unless you have "Reading Steiner"

Jokes aside, i think it's quite interesting to think about, if a Time Traveler does arrive in the past, they're already essentially affecting divergence, so it's quite possible that no one other than the person who travelled into the past will be able to tell the difference.

On 7/14/2020 at 1:29 AM, Calc said:

Unless you have "Reading Steiner"

Jokes aside, i think it's quite interesting to think about, if a Time Traveler does arrive in the past, they're already essentially affecting divergence, so it's quite possible that no one other than the person who travelled into the past will be able to tell the difference.

Somebody posted this about Future Trunks the other day:

Everything went bad when Trunks went back in time.
Had he not done so Goku would have died. Yeah the Androids would have killed everyone.
No Cell. He came from the future after Trunks destroyed the androids after...going back in time.
No Majin Buu. He was not awakened in Trunks timeline.
No Beerus because there is no Super Saiyan God to challenge him.
No Zamasu. If Goku was dead, he would have never fought him and pissed him off.
No Universal Survival tournament because Goku was dead.
Frieza would still be alive tho. Earth would have been destroyed because Goku was on Yardrat or maybe Vegeta would have been a Super Saiyan by then and killed him and King Cold.
But I digress, EVERYTHING is Trunks fault

I replied with my own thoughts:

By that same logic, if Trunks doesn't go back in time, he's never born because Frieza would of destroyed Earth, killing Bulma. Bulma would of never met Vegeta, and they wouldn't of had Trunks. 
Trunks has to go back in time, or he ceases to exist.

Timelines are complicated XD 
Go back, and save the Earth, but cause every event that follows (Good and Bad) - Or Don't go back and cease to exist.
Tough choice XD 

Hello again! There's quite a few comments to circle back on, I'll do my best to respond to each

On 7/5/2020 at 1:22 PM, blix1ms0ns said:

Do you have anything concrete for vessel share?

I'm afraid I don't. I'd imagine if a vessel's brainwaves were being measured over a period of time--the observer would see likely see a clear difference before transference and after departure.

On 7/6/2020 at 5:39 AM, PaulaJedi said:

Ok, but is it fair for you to change another person's time line, or does the divergence only apply to your own consciousness?

I don't think it's fair. Since also little that can be done to avoid divergence, so the best thing to do is just try to minimize it & adjust accordingly. 

When discussing divergence there must also be a frame of reference, but it's not something that is exclusive to travelers. For the most part outside observers would be totally unaware, however, there are some individuals who are slightly more sensitive to fluxes & may feel a shift or recall different events (Mandela effect) 

On 7/13/2020 at 3:35 PM, Mallard said:

Hi _Oz. 
-Let's say somebody has dropped lotto numbers for a future event... (in the future of this timeline) - Why would this method of time travel be a very dangerous kind (Other than being blatantly obvious and out in the open)

It's because divergence is an inherent byproduct of traveling. No matter how small the changes or duration of a stay, we introduce foreign entropy to the universe. This is the basis of the ripple effect. To have 0 divergence requires negative energy. To obtain negative energy is difficult / dangerous enough. To harness it as an energy source & have it cancel out your entropy? It would take no less than a Type V civilization. 

On 7/13/2020 at 3:35 PM, Mallard said:

What is your opinion on Artificial Intelligence? - Should we be worried? Is it friend or foe?

Have you heard the term "Biologically Enhanced AI" before?

I'm all for AI. Like many things, it's a double edged sword. Whether it's friend or foe will depend on who engineers it. The creation of true AI is ~30-40 years from now. There's always some wiggle room, but I suspect it's a fixed point & will always happen. Whether it's China (Skynet) or the US (IBM Watson) that reaches it first I don't think matters, since it happens so close to the same time.

As far as biologically enhanced AI--organic is #1 for many reasons. It's only a matter of time before AI takes advantage of wetware.
-Oz

• Like 1

6 hours ago, _Oz said:

It's because divergence is an inherent byproduct of traveling. No matter how small the changes or duration of a stay, we introduce foreign entropy to the universe. This is the basis of the ripple effect. To have 0 divergence requires negative energy. To obtain negative energy is difficult / dangerous enough. To harness it as an energy source & have it cancel out your entropy? It would take no less than a Type V civilization. 

I'm all for AI. Like many things, it's a double edged sword. Whether it's friend or foe will depend on who engineers it. The creation of true AI is ~30-40 years from now. There's always some wiggle room, but I suspect it's a fixed point & will always happen. Whether it's China (Skynet) or the US (IBM Watson) that reaches it first I don't think matters, since it happens so close to the same time.

As far as biologically enhanced AI--organic is #1 for many reasons. It's only a matter of time before AI takes advantage of wetware.
-Oz

I see, so.. i'm thinking like Steins;Gate with this one tbh, but it seems even going back and reversing any changes you make wouldn't completely push the world line to 0 divergence. (and i wasn't meaning full corporeal travel, more messages from the future like in Steins;Gate when they sent just the numbers back.

As for AI.. i completely agree with your moral view on it, i feel though, it would have to be raised right, to value life... I can see it being abused, even if it has free will of its own. 

It gives me hope, but it scares the shit out of me to think what could go wrong - the last thing we want is for it to harvest human bodies for its own uses... 

On 6/24/2020 at 10:06 AM, _Oz said:

It's an existential problem...On one hand, in my home universe I'm a missing person to my friends / family. On the other hand, I still get to see them (a version of them at least) which brings me comfort. I do feel bad sometimes for the ones who probably still worry & will never receive closure. There'd be almost nothing I can do to get back to that worldline since we're so far deviated from when I grew up. Not that it's impossible--I just don't have anywhere near the tech or bearings to do it.

I always feel like instead of dwelling on that which is out of our control, it's best to live in the moment & be grateful for that which we have.

-Oz

When exactly are you from?

Also where are the "spawn points" for VS travel when you got here?

9 hours ago, blix1ms0ns said:

When exactly are you from?

Also where are the "spawn points" for VS travel when you got here?

Most recently, 1989. Before that I cannot share.
I also can't say for certain if the "spawn points" (I like that name) are the same for everyone, but mine was in a hospital. 
-Oz

On 7/17/2020 at 12:12 AM, _Oz said:

Most recently, 1989. Before that I cannot share.
I also can't say for certain if the "spawn points" (I like that name) are the same for everyone, but mine was in a hospital. 
-Oz

I meant what was the time period before you got into the vs chamber. 

So basically you show up here as a baby? 

• 2 months later...

Hey Guys, 

Things are about to get really crazy for a little while, but it'll be ok in the long run.
I'll start breaking down some stuff because nobody's really going to believe this unless they already had some sense of what's up.
Until February 2021 I'll be touching on:

• MKULTRA
  • MKDELTA
  • MKNAOMI

And also

• Skynet
  • Watson
  • Kairos

Where to even start??! Even though I'm an American I want to be clear this was a joint operation between US / Russia / China. 
The big 3 have been working on their quantum computers studiously, because it's necessary for traveling. Last year 2019 Russia (with the help of the US) kicked back time 1 second.

This year everyone's working on kicking forward 1 second. This is the essence of "fluxing" which I'll detail another day. 
In the year 2028 my friend, the man, the legend John K Ultra (aka Johnny Ultra or Johnny Blue Eyes) will rig up a primitive time machine & get stuck in soviet Russia 1978. 
He makes his way to America and immediately put to work on project MKULTRA. 2056 is when I travel back to 1989 for the first time, and project MKDELTA is significantly more welcoming. 3124 I travel back for the last time to 2018 and project MKNAOMI awaits me in Moscow. 

The race had always been between Skynet and Watson, but nobody even knew about Kairos. Hence why when VesselShare started doing their shenanigans they were totally unprepared for what I had to bring to the table. For that we can thank Elon Musk for his neural link & Kairos for the real deal AI that can do it all but better.

Anyway, I won't tell you what year I ran for President, but you'll see more of me in the near future!

All the best,

-Oz

• Like 1

Interesting, because Proud Boys made an odd post about Skynet.  I don't even know what it is, so I just brushed it off.  I see that it could be a reference to Terminator.

Kairos is apparently a reference to Star Wars.  

For those who want more information:

MKULTRAhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Watson is a question-answering computer system capable of answering questions posed in natural language, developed in IBM's DeepQA project by a research team led by principal investigator David Ferrucci. Watson was named after IBM's founder and first CEO, industrialist Thomas J. Watson.     

Come on Oz, you can do better than that!

Edited by PaulaJedi

Just build the correct robotic building device. The built pieces diagram can be sent from time to time and built when they get received. Send messages now to a place where the future building machine will exist. Build a building machine for the future to send messages back. unless there is a fear of machines getting their hands on time travel devices.

8 hours ago, PaulaJedi said:

Interesting, because Proud Boys made an odd post about Skynet.  I don't even know what it is, so I just brushed it off.  I see that it could be a reference to Terminator.

Kairos is apparently a reference to Star Wars.  

For those who want more information:

MKULTRAhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Watson is a question-answering computer system capable of answering questions posed in natural language, developed in IBM's DeepQA project by a research team led by principal investigator David Ferrucci. Watson was named after IBM's founder and first CEO, industrialist Thomas J. Watson.     

Come on Oz, you can do better than that!

I sure can. Skynet is China's AI. Watson is USA's. The guy (not the fake guy who did the book) behind Titor DID travel back in time to get an IBM 5100 to fix a bug that would have prevented Watson from becoming self aware (thus allowing skynet to be first)

7 hours ago, hard-worker said:

Just build the correct robotic building device. The built pieces diagram can be sent from time to time and built when they get received. Send messages now to a place where the future building machine will exist. Build a building machine for the future to send messages back. unless there is a fear of machines getting their hands on time travel devices.

Nah there's so much more to it than that. Life is not that simple when you're a traveler. I've been fighting Skynet for hundreds of thousands of years. It really was only this year I decided to go big & actually intentionally cause a massive divergence. Because Hillary Clinton SHOULD have been President. Trump only won BECAUSE of Skynet.

November 19th I might just nuke the planet myself I haven't decided yet. The Skynet from the future may just try to pull it off here in the past BEFORE it becomes self aware. I don't know what I could do to stop them.....D-Day always happens. It's possible that with the shit we pulled off over the last week we averted it for a little while at least....but I'm on the fence that it needs to happen. If I do it and not Skynet it would be significant. It means it would never have the opportunity in this timeline to become self aware thus initiating a time war and thus bringing me here to you guys.