Am I Too Early Or Late?

_Oz

Greetings _Oz!

Just wanted to mention that I now understand what you mean about pure dream energy or axiom. In the art world, there is a revolution happening. Call it a Renaissance even. I think it is terrific that artists will now have ownership, authenticity and a blockchain trail of their art. Technology and art are colliding into this amazing transformation of beauty. If I were a president, I would definitely make sure that the Arts & Culture are preserved, protected and encouraged. Especially the female perspective 😉See y’all around! 

On 10/3/2020 at 5:00 AM, _Oz said:

Also I 100% am capable of doing it, and you can even see my impact on cryptocurrencies. 

btw invest in HEX token NOW and stake it & you will be rich in 15 years. That is the global currency of the future.

Question to Oz : when you mention to invest in bitcoin, eth hex and in 5 to 15 yr you will be millionaires,  what is the amount of "investment" needed to invest now that brough to you becoming million? 

$1,$100,$1000,$10000..etc ?

Just wanted to see your definition of the amount in your word "invest"

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 11:00 AM, _Oz said:

Also I 100% am capable of doing it, and you can even see my impact on cryptocurrencies. 

btw invest in HEX token NOW and stake it & you will be rich in 15 years. That is the global currency of the future.

Quiet interesting what you just wrote in October. HEXs value is up much. The same with ETH and BTC. The dates you was showing where not perfect for buying Bitcoin. There was better dips on other days. Do you have any more clear info why HEX is the future currency? Is this connected to some place like Doge as an official currency for Mars? Or it's the currency between planets?