Skidmark's Mega Thread

Mullac998

I thought your cruiser was hit in the Atlantic and sunk or was that another of your stories?

Yes, I escaped a vessel that sank after it's crashed into an iceberg.

I knew @Mayhem you've been speaking to Andy Van Burke, who left me trussed up like a prize turkey on that one way voyage to Davy Jones locker.

I chipped a tooth in that caper.

Walker

Edited by Walker
  • Haha 1

This is just an observation. I don't really care one way or the other, but here's what I've noticed: it seems @Yukumnao and @Walker are unlikely to be the same person, because evidently they're in different time zones. If you hover the mouse over any member, it tells you what the local time is where the member registered from. @Cosmo may correct me if I'm wrong, because he runs this site and tracks IP addresses.

@Mayhem - Thanks for the reminder, but I do remember a Lord Henry Chatterton on Paranormalis back in the day. As I recall he was proven to be a hoax. Thanks for the heads up anyway. :)

• Like 1

@Mayhem - Thanks for the reminder, but I do remember a Lord Henry Chatterton on Paranormalis back in the day. As I recall he was proven to be a hoax. Thanks for the heads up anyway. :)

The hoax label was undeserving and was given only because lord Henry Chatterton refused to divulge how his time machine worked.

We have ample proof he existed and some preliminary info he was a time traveler.

Walker

• Sad 1

Does it involve ETs with the capability of time travel into anywhere in the past or future? If it does, I'll strongly consider it.

In the future we are in touch with interdimensional extraterrestrials, as well as civilizations on other worlds. @Classicalfan626

My mission is to recruit males between the ages of 21 and 45 with no hereditary weaknesses to join me in the future to help repopulate the earth.

Males over the age of 45 will be considered if they are in good health, possess superior genetics and can still raised to the occasion.

I have the means to test potential applicants.

An old story from elsewhere so lame

'Even though she says her mission is to collect samples and to repopulate the Earth. How do you know it's not true I mean to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case at all also time travel aint hard to understand. It seems like whats happening with the blue tube is it transfer consciousness into anonther body we are all spirits and we are just attached to this body or they could be charing them self with energy then using the body it self to travel through time by standing over a vortex while charging yourself with energy"

An old story from elsewhere so lame

'Even though she says her mission is to collect samples and to repopulate the Earth. How do you know it's not true I mean to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case at all also time travel aint hard to understand. It seems like whats happening with the blue tube is it transfer consciousness into anonther body we are all spirits and we are just attached to this body or they could be charing them self with energy then using the body it self to travel through time by standing over a vortex while charging yourself with energy"

Others have come before me on similar missions. We only have a limited capacity to transfer a set number of volunteers. So we do come back for more.

Can i bring my cat?

Yukumnao or is it You Come Now, try the Grinder or Tinder app for applicants..

Also, why do you need to transfer the volunteers, when all you need is the genetic samples?

he forgot his freezer pouches?

Can you drop me off in 1989, please, it is important.

actually if we can go back to 72, we can tell Jerry Garcia to stop doing heroin?

• Haha 1

NonSeq, you picked up on the racist and otherwise unfortunate portmanteau much more quickly than I did! 🏆

No Dizzie.. I had it a LOT easier than you! I had the benefit of seeing the original (provocative) avatar that was used by Yukumnao, that was changed during the postings, before you viewed this thread. Mayhem actually suspected something amiss first, so I can't take any credit.

Edited by non sequitur
  • Like 3

Story lines are good even role playing but when purported as truth people want evidence.

So lets see it then :)

Absolutely, most of us are here at TTI because we accept that time travel was/is/may be possible or are simply perplexed about the concept. After studying posts previous to me joining I really think that this is a kindly place to time travellers, even those that travel forward in time at the rate of 1 sec per second - like myself., although my kids firmly believe that I'm trapped in the 1990's. Nobody's perfect.

I'm interested in some (actually any..) details from @Walker and @Yukumnao of this thread and hope they post more. We are listening..

• Like 2

Yukumnao or is it You Come Now, try the Grinder or Tinder app for applicants..

Also, why do you need to transfer the volunteers, when all you need is the genetic samples?

The suggestive nature of my name doesn't detract from the fact the human race due to a number of catastrophes has been pushed to the brink of extinction.

One of those catastrophes is fertility problems amongst the very few males left.

We have attempted to make changes to the timeline but to no avail due to the way time travel works. Some things are meant to be.

We could just take samples but what is needed is males to be father's.

Once tested, (sensors embedded within my mouth to analyze extracted semen) the opportunity to travel to the future to father children in polygamy relationships will be offered, if no hereditary inferiority is detected or disease.

I will be traveling from Japan, to Paris, to the UK and finally New York looking for suitable candidates.

Edited by Yukumnao
  • Haha 3

@Yukumnao, you said "..the fact the human race due to a number of catastrophes has been pushed to the brink of extinction.". Anyways, I will ask the blindly obvious - how did you go 100 years into the past and how are you and the applicants getting back. Sorry, I'm only curious as you say you can't change a timeline so why come back to change it? Edited by non sequitur

@Yukumnao, you said "..the fact the human race due to a number of catastrophes has been pushed to the brink of extinction.". What are these future catastrophes and when approximately did the human race get defunct? Anyways, I will ask the blindly obvious - how did you go 100 years into the past and how are you and the applicants getting back. Sorry, I'm only curious. (the sensors in the mouth bit i'm just going to ignore - you are at the wrong website for that).

A two parts question I will answer the letter first. I came here via a portal created by a temple wake generated by a temporal manipulator (the blue tube).

I will answer the other query in a few days time as I've literally got my hands full with the first applicant.

• Haha 3