Hi, I'm back, but not for long.

TimeTravel_О

11 hours ago, TimeTravel_О said:

Anything is possible, read Psalm 177th. It characterizes one of the oldest events associated with time travel.

I did, but I am not convinced as it is the matter of interpretation .. don't deny it but I don't see obvious correlation...🤔

3 hours ago, gamerz31w said:

Я слышал, что примерно в Anno Domini в 2017 году Аджит Пай разрушил и разрушил нейтралитет сети. В Европе громко говорили о статьях 11 и 13.

I'll be back as soon as I finish all my business. I am not who you think I am. This year, this forum has created a loop within the loop. If I had not written a message this year, on this forum, if I had not created a new decentralized network at this time, then there would have been no events in the 90s-2000s. It was necessary at that time to lay the foundation for the project, which will only now be developed upon successful completion.

Sorry maybe I should slow down with my comments just a little bit somethimes I'm constructing chaotic sentences. I might be autistic(for republians those kind of people are usually described rudely as social justice warriors)(maybe I have asperger's syndrome,but I'm not in 100% sure).

Do I look like person with PTSD and OCD? Anyway in my country some people are compared to Borneo monkeys(jokes about onion toxic people such as farting ogres in Shrek series). Aldous Huxley started first in his book novel Brave New World(like New World Order). I would have probably now 40 posts right now if I wouldn't become your guest right now. Thanks I mean thank you it's big pleasure to me. I might have be struggling with some language barriers.

On 4/14/2021 at 7:33 PM, TimeTravel_О said:

Wondering what TITOR and 177 really mean?

Let's start with the first one, where TITOR is the name of the entire project from the Temporal Recon department - Time Initialization The Onion Routing (T.I.T.O.R).

So is it T-800(part human part machine)I can't wait for catchphrase "come with me(Sega,Epic Games)if you want to live"from Terminator series(second movie)2 Judgement Day.

I'm just wondering who would officially voice in circa anno domini of year of 1990's princess Tiara Cyberoooski(Boobowski-another Sega fictional character)judging by her multiple early delayed redesigns(drawn by former Sega Technical Institute employees-closed in 1996,Sega Enterprises in 2002) she looked similar to princess Sally Acorn I bet possibly Kath Soucie would voice Tiara Boobowski too same for Nicole the Holo Lynx,Angela Cross the Lombax in Ratchet and Clank 2 Going Commando(Sony/Insomniac Games IP tile exclusive since circa anno domini of year 2002). Nowadays it's just Sega Sammy,Sega Atlus,Sega Hardlight.

I mean Hayao Nakayama was CEO of Sega of Japan before Shoichiro Irimajiri replaced him same for Bernie Stolar he replaced Michael Katz and Tom Kalinske(former CEO Sega of America),Yuji Naka(was former CEO/Head of Sonic Team nowadays it's Takashi Iizuka). Nowadays Yuji Naka and Naoto Oshima both are working at Square Enix.

Rest in Peace William Windom and Christine Canavaugh they never voiced Charles the Hedgehog and Bunnie Rabbot(Sega's another fictional characters)in any Sonic  games before. At least Jaleel White,Kath Soucie,Jim Cummings,Charlie Adler voices of American Classic Sonic redesign(rest in peace Greg Martin),Nicole the Holo-Lynx,Dr. Julian Robotnik,Snively(Colin Kintobor Jr.)Robotnik.Hope Kintobor appeared only in Archie Sonic Comics(ruined by Ken Penders lawsuits in 2008 he sued Sega,Archie Comics,Sonic Team)(not in Sonic IDW Comics)never in other media such as Sonic games.

Sticks the Badger reminds me kind of fusion(popular in Ben10 series,Steven's Universe,Dragon Ball Z series)of Jill of the Jungle series and Marine the Raccoon from Sonic Rush Adventure. Speaking of fictional characters of course let's hope it's not weird.

Sticks the Badger appeared in final version of Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric. Prototype would be focused on Sonic the Hedgehog and Tiara the Manx(scrapped female Sonic video game character) as damsel in distress(such as princess Elise of the Soleannna the Third in Sonic the Hedgehog made in circa anno domini of 2006).

On 18.04.2021 at 23:43, gamerz31w said:

Так является ли Джон Титор киборгом, человекоподобным мужчиной, роботом, взрослой машиной с искусственным интеллектом? Что-то вроде сериала «Терминатор», «Человек-газонокосилка», «Бегущего по лезвию», что-то вроде Макса Хедрума из примерно Анно Домини 1980-х годов?

I am not a robot. Titor is a group of people. And about the multiverse - an interesting question. Especially if the multiverse means Hugh Everett's many-worlds interpretation.

1 hour ago, gamerz31w said:

Let's hope modern warmth energy won't come from nuclear power chemical plant zone. In case if it would explode in the future. Still no flying cars like people thought in 1960's like in Jetzons, Back to the Future 2. Chemtrails,GMO are also poisionous.

You have been having a rambling conversation with yourself my guy. I need to go back to 2048 👁️